- 100 Luxury Hotel Rooms
- 18 Over Water Bungalows
- 100 Residential oceanfront lots
- 48 Four Seasons Branded Private Residences
- 10 on island Food & Beverage offerings
- White Shark & Lorena Ochoa reversible 9-hole golf course
- Fabien Cousteau Nature and Conservation Center / Adventure Center
- Sunrise Sanctuary & Fitness Center
- Private Airstrip and Helipad
Perched on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage designated Belize Barrier Reef, Caye Chapel Belize is a sustainably focused, 300-acre private island and luxury resort community that balances the vast adventures of the open sea with exacting service and amenities of Four Seasons. Located just 8 minutes by plane from Belize City, the resort offers guests 114 hectares of private island, bungalows, overwater bungalows, and recreational experiences.
The luxury resort has a private airstrip and heliport, a spectacular 20 slip marina, a select variety of shops, restaurants, bars, spa, The Fabien Cousteau Nature and Conservation Center and a White Shark 9-hole course with reversible routing and Pitch and Putt Course.
In addition, the Great Blue Hole, which has become a national heritage, is only a few kilometers away. Inspiring design, curated adventure, and world class amenities; all things in their right place and at the right time.